Kindergarten- Mrs. Cayla Rose
This is my sixth year teaching at St. Catherine Elementary School. I absolutely love the benefits of a smaller classroom setting and the family atmosphere that this school offers.
Our Daily Schedule:
Language Arts/ Art/Centers
My philosophy for teaching is to always provide a nurturing learning environment built on the foundations of respect, kindness, manners and honesty.
Our Goals This Year:
- having a positive mindset for learning
- trying our best every day
- not giving up
- using our imaginations
- learning to set personal goals
- being a classroom citizen
- mastering and using manners
- being a good friend
- learning about Jesus and becoming a closer friend with Him.
Fun fact about me:
- I have 2 wonderful children who attend St. Catherine – one in 5th grade and one in 2nd grade!